Did you know I can write a policy to protect your toys? We insure, motorcycles, ATV's, razors, personal watercraft, travel trailers and motor homes. call me or stop by to protect your favorite toy today!
Thursday, May 29, 2014
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Monday, January 6, 2014
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Subsidies are also called Advance Premium Tax Credit (APTC)
- These are advances on your annual tax return, not free money!
- If you report your income too low, you may be required to repay some or all of the subsidy.
- If you report your income too high, you may get additional credit on your tax return.
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Open Enrollment Dates
Initial open enrollment is from 10/1/2013 through 3/31/2014.
- 10/1/2013 through 12/23/2013 receives 1/1/2014 Effective Date
- 12/24/2013 through 1/15/2014 receives 2/1/2014 Effective Date
- 01/16/2014 through 2/15/2014 receives 3/1/2014 Effective Date
- 2/16/2014 through 3/15/2014 receives 4/1/2014 Effective Date
- 3/16/2014 through 4/15/2014 receives 5/1/2014 Effective Date
After March 31, 2014 if you do not have coverage you will NOT be able to obtain coverage unless you have a qualifying event. What is a qualifying event? Job loss, birth of a child, marriage, etc.
Don't forget you can have an agent for no additional cost to you.
Monday, November 11, 2013
Information Needed from you for 1/1/2014 and after Individual Health Quote
Name, Address, date of birth, social security number, and income of all household members whether coverage is desired or not. We will also need all employer's including the employers FEIN (federal employment identification number) of household members.
Name of household members that are:
If you have other income sources, such as pensions, rental income, alimony received, unemployment income, etc, we will need the annual amount earned and name of source it is received.
Can I Get Financial help in purchasing health coverage?
- If your income is under 138% of the Federal Poverty Level you may qualify for Medicaid coverage.
- If your income is between 138% and 400% of the Federal Poverty Level you may qualify for an Advance Premium Tax credit also known as a subsidy.
- If you receive qualifying coverage at work, you may not qualify for a tax credit.
- If your income is over 400% of the poverty level you will not receive any aid in purchasing health coverage.